Welcome to 4enlightenment
A completely unique and different approach to Teaching Meditation & Mindfulness
Dhamma Tāpasā, a fully trained ex Buddhist Monk, teaches Meditation & Mindfulness trough a series of Moral Stories. Each Story has been lovingly composed from real life experiences and real life problems. As we read through these little stories we begin to learn about love, compassion, happiness, anger, anxiety and depression, seeing how they relate to our lives. As we learn and experience these emotions for what they truly are, we will start to change our bad habits, limiting belief systems and our very lives for the better.
Motivational and Inspirational short Moral stories teaching us about Meditation & Mindfulness to help live our lives more peacefully and contently. These Short Moral Stories are completely unique to our website and lovingly composed from real life lessons.
Explore with a trained Buddhist Meditation Teacher, this ancient art form that has the potential to relieve us from our day to day stresses and anxieties. As well as elevate our consciousness to higher levels of understanding, compassion and inner contentment.
This website couldn’t be run without the wonderful help of people like you! Completely free from commercial advertising and we would like to keep it this way. Please help us help you.
Find that inner contentment and peace of mind you so deserve by exploring what makes humans, human, investigate and delve into your mind and begin to truly understand what makes us depressed, anxious, happy or sad.
- The Wise Mouse & Bouncy TigerMotivational Short Story about taking time in our lives to smell the roses.
- The little Boy who was Cursed to Breath fireThe little Boy who was Cursed to Breath fire is a short moral story, on the consequences of how anger can cause deep emotional scars that may take many years to heal or be covered over.
- The Two Three Headed EaglesShort Moral Tale never before published on our inner speech and the contentment of silence.
- A Kindness WalkA Kindness Walk is all about going out into this world to do intentional Acts of Kindness.
- Let’s Talk MeditationThis is a realistic look at how to truly meditate and how we can really use meditation to improve all of our lives.