Why You Need To Do These 5 Things to Improve Your Life
Self improvement can be a big undertaking. With these 5 simple strategies we will begin to improve our lives for the better.
It is so great that you have decided that you want your life to look different, that you want to improve yourself. There are tons of things you can do to help work on improving yourself, including the five things we are about to talk about. These aren’t as common as some other tips and tricks, which is why you should make sure that you include these.
Make a to-do list and focus on it – Start your day with a list of to-do tasks you want to complete and this will help you to stay on task and focused. These days can be far more productive than just going along hoping you’re getting your tasks done. You can make a formal list or create a simple post it. It’s up to you to decide what works best for you.
Acknowledge you have flaws – We all have flaws. Start by acknowledging you have flaws and then you can begin to work on them. You can decide how you can fix your flaws, but to do that you have to first recognize them. It helps to make a list. Yes, that’s right – a list of everything you feel is wrong with you. By doing so you will also recognize that some of the things you think are flaws are actually what make you unique and what others like about you. Be fair when you are analyzing your list.
Learn from those who inspire you – There are people you admire and inspire you. They have certain qualities you would like to have. Good news – you too can have what you admire. Let these people inspire you. Learn from their actions and how they live.
Set huge goals – Dream big, set those goals as big as you can dream. Stretch yourself far beyond your normal capacity – be big and bold. List things you would not normally attempt and then challenge yourself to carry them out. Start working on them today.
Give up a bad habit – We all have at least a couple of bad habits. When we think bad habits, we think of smoking, drinking too much, not exercising, etc. But there are other bad habits. Maybe you slouch or bite your nails. Maybe you are always late. However, big or little your bad habit is, now’s a great time to work on fixing it.
Get into action – If you want to learn you need to take action. Is there something you have been thinking of doing? Why wait any longer? Why not take action today.
Join Our Twice Weekly Email Packed With FREE Goodies to Create A Positive Mindset
Coaching & Training in Positive Thinking
Check Your Junk Mail after signing up if you haven’t heard from us in 5 minutes. Your welcome email has a downloadable Free Gift. we don’t want you to miss It
Dhamma Tāpasā*(Andrew Hallas)
*Dhamma Tāpasā is a trained former Buddhist Monk and the spiritual name given to Andrew Hallas. Now a Life Changing and inspirational Positive Coach, a certified NLP Practitioner, Mindfulness Trainer, a Motivational Speaker and a Published Author.
Creator of the highly acclaimed “The Four Trees” a story of learning how we can all live a more fulfilled and content lifestyle.
By using his unique approach of storytelling, mixed with some ancient Buddhist Monk Secrets, 3 Simple Life Principles and all combined with 21st century scientifically proven NLP techniques, Dhamma Tāpasā is able to capture your imaginations whilst teaching you valuable Life Skills that will change every aspect of your life.
I Help Empower YOU With A Lifetime of Positivity…
…Changing The Way You Experience The World
Do You Feel YOU Deserve More Out Of Life?
Want To Make A Difference For Yourself And Your Family?
With This Brand New Cutting Edge Approach I Will Transform Your Life Quicker, Easier and More Effective Than Any Model Out There
Just Give It A Try Completely Risk FREE
And I Promise I Will Transform YOUR Entire LIFE!
Or Find Something To Spark YOUR Imagination
- Our Inner CriticWhat is ‘Our Inner Critic’ We all have one, that little voice inside our heads telling us we’re not good enough. It’s called Our Inner Critic, and it just loves sitting in the background waiting for the chance to criticise our actions, judge our work or probe at our decisionContinue reading “Our Inner Critic”
- The Cave AnalogyThe cave analogy When I first heard the cave analogy, it was as a Buddhist monk… it came to me just at the right moment in my life and… it literally blew my mind wide open, giving me an enlightenment moment which helped me so much and still does. IContinue reading “The Cave Analogy”
- The Train Metaphor Imagine you’re at a train station… Sat there on the side of the platform… Watching trains come and go… Just Waiting for your train to arrive. Now let’s add another layer to this… Each train that arrives is a train that is built around a certain thought. And if youContinue reading “The Train Metaphor “
- Inner Smile MeditationThe Inner Smile Meditation is a mindfulness practice designed to cultivate feelings of love, joy, and happiness from within. It involves focusing your awareness on your physical body, imagining a warm and radiant light spreading throughout, and smiling inwardly to create a feeling of joy and peace. This meditation canContinue reading “Inner Smile Meditation”
- How to Manage Emotional StormsManaging Emotional Storms can sometimes seem an impossible task. What follows is a well known Acceptance and Commitment Technique (ACT) developed to help us deal with that unwanted inner chatter. Or to deal with those emotional storms that we all sometimes face. Having the right tools available will help usContinue reading “How to Manage Emotional Storms”
- Make Your life Truly AmazingWhat Makes Your life Truly Amazing? Discover 7 of the most popular answers and are yours the same?
- The Empty Golden Box an Inspirational StoryAn inspirational story of unconditional love and hope something we all need in our lives.
- The Elastic Band Effect and How to Overcome ItUnderstand What The Elastic Band Effect is and how to overcome it’s limiting ability.
- The Pencil AnalogyAn Inspirational & Motivational Moral Story Analogies and Metaphors and the art of storytelling help us retain the information faster. The Analogy of the Pencil is one of those metaphors that once read we just simple can’t forget. Enjoy. The Pencil Analogy The Pencil Maker took the pencil aside andContinue reading “The Pencil Analogy”
- The 3 Types of Goal SettingThe these essential 3 types of goal setting to set you above the rest
- The Art of Being an OptimistLearn the art of being an optimist, living with a positive attitude towards any obstacle.
- The Art of Positive ThinkingThe art of positive thinking is about truly understanding how our human minds work to allow for permanent change within our own thinking and subsequently becoming more positive in your own life.
- Optimism 4 BeginnersOptimism 4 Beginners is now available as a Free ebook to help us through these troubling times. With Russia invading Ukraine, Covid-19 and inflation starting to make its presence felt, Optimism 4 Beginners uses original metaphors and heartwarming stories to enhance strategies and techniques to keep a positive frame of mind.
- Living with RegretWhat are your biggest regrets in life? We all have regrets in life but do you know the best way to deal? Do you know what the 5 most common regrets are in life?
- The Prisons we create within our own MindAs humans we all create glass ceilings within our minds. These can be like prisons within ourselves or limiting beliefs. These two short stories illustrate the point beautifully and can give us an enlightenment moment
- Mountain of EnlightenmentA short moral tale of climbing a mountain towards enlightenment. A life lesson on how the mind works.
- A Pig Called No-SquealThe Harsh reality of judging others, never judge a book by its cover, or envy another’s circumstances. Everyone is suffering in some form or another, we can never tell from the outside what that maybe. Learn to live contently in YOUR life, live in the moment.
- The Zen Master and The ThiefA Short Tale of how we have the choice in any given situation how to react. The Zen Master and the Thief demonstrates this attitude perfectly
- The Creative Principle and Law of OneGuest author Salah Grenewood tells us about the power of oneness and it’s magical presence it has in your life.
- The Chicken Farmer and The PeacockLearn the illusion of the human mind with this short moral story The Chicken Farmer and The Peacock’