A Motivational Spiritual Story
The Zen Master and the Thief
One evening, Zen master Shichiri Kojun was practicing Mesitation when a thief entered his house with a sharp sword, demanding “money or his life”
Without any fear, Shichiri said, “Don’t disturb me! Help yourself too the money, it’s in that drawer”. And he resumed his meditation.
The thief was startled by this unexpected reaction, but he proceeded with his business anyway. While he was helping himself with the money, the master stopped and called,
“Don’t take all of it. Leave some for me to pay my taxes tomorrow”.
The thief left some money behind and prepared to leave. Just before he left, the master suddenly shouted at him,
“You took my money and you didn’t even thank me?! That’s not polite!”.
This time, the thief was really shocked at such fearlessness. He thanked the master and ran away.
The thief later told his friends that he had never been so frightened in his life. A few days later, the thief was caught and confessed his thieft at Shichiri’s house, among many other crimes.
When the master was called as a witness, he said, “No, this man did not steal anything from me. I gave him the money. He even thanked me for it.”
The thief was so touched that he decided to repent. Upon his release from prison, he became a disciple of the master and many years later, he attained Enlightenment.
Coaching & Training in Positive Thinking
Check Your Junk Mail after signing up if you haven’t heard from us in 5 minutes. Your welcome email has a downloadable Free Gift. we don’t want you to miss It
*Dhamma Tāpasā is a trained former Buddhist Monk and the spiritual name given to Andrew Hallas. Now a Life Changing and inspirational Positive Coach, a certified NLP Practitioner, Mindfulness Trainer, a Motivational Speaker and a Published Author.
Creator of the highly acclaimed “The Four Trees” a story of learning how we can all live a more fulfilled and content lifestyle.
By using his unique approach of storytelling, mixed with some ancient Buddhist Monk Secrets, 3 Simple Principles and combined with 21st century scientifically proven NLP techniques, Dhamma Tāpasā is able to capture your imaginations whilst teaching you valuable Life Skills and Impart True Wisdom.
I Help Empower YOU With A Lifetime of Positivity…
…Changing The Way You Experience The World
Do You Feel YOU Deserve More Out Of Life?
Want To Make A Difference For Yourself And Your Family?
With This Brand New Cutting Edge Approach I Will Transform Your Life Quicker, Easier and More Effective Than Any Model Out There
Just Give It A Try Completely Risk FREE
And I Promise I Will Transform YOUR Entire LIFE!
Some of Our Most Compelling Spritual Stories
Or find Something else to Spark Your Imagination
- The Flowing River AnalogyThe “Flowing River” analogy is a powerful way to remind us of the impermanent nature of our thoughts and experiences. It encourages us to let go of attachments, practice mindfulness, and embrace the continuous flow of life with equanimity and acceptance. This concept is fundamental in Buddhist practice and can … Read more
- A Journey of Self-DiscoveryA Short Analogy To Understand Ourselves The Five Aggregates Analogy: Once upon a time, in a peaceful village nestled between rolling hills, lived a curious traveler named Arial. Arial was known far and wide for her insatiable quest for understanding the mysteries of life. She had heard whispers of a … Read more
- Amelia and The Persistent EnemyA beautifully crafted moral story ‘The Persistent Enemy’ dives into the world of those repetitive negative thoughts that plague us all.
- Protected: Day Thirty FiveThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day Thirty FourThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day Thirty ThreeThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day Thirty TwoThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day Thirty OneThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day ThirtyThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day Twenty NineThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day Twenty SevenThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day Twenty SixThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day Twenty EightThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day Twenty FiveThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Day Twenty FourThis content is password protected.