How to use these 3 Priniples to Achieve Success in Your Life
We tend to make living a successful life more complicated than it needs to be. With these 3 Principles to achieve success we will have you on the right track in no time.
It’s human nature to want to overcomplicate even the simplest concepts, because we can’t seem to get HOW something could be that simple. We often maintain this ideal to stop ourselves from being successful. Sure, life is difficult and it can be hard, but that’s how it was designed to be. Achieving success isn’t as difficult as you might think, just use these 3 principles to achieve that success right now.
1: Begin with what you can control.
If you are like most people, you spend too much time worrying about things that are outside of your control. We have an inner dialogue that seems to go around and around fussing and fretting over matters that we can neither do anything about or have any control over. These life problems can cause you untold stress mostly because you spend your entire day focusing and thinking how terrible your situation is rather than how you can change your situation.
For example: You can’t control your past events, and there is no value in wasting precious energy focusing on those past moments. Instead try to learn from your mistakes and make changes.
What you can control however is how you react to any given situation and this previous article explains what is out of our control and what we have control over.
2: You View the world using a Personal value-based model.
Everyone of us has created our own value systems of how we experience the world around us. As you are part of the human race you fundamentally work the exact same way as your friends, your colleges and siblings. The difference is what you have placed value on.
You have 5 senses that tell you what is going on around you. The sense of smell, touch, taste, sight and sound. These sense impressions are then processed in your sub conscious, faster than any computer, and all based or filtered from previous experiences and events. From what made you happy, what made you sad, what brings you joy and what makes you suffer.
We have so much information coming in at any given moment. According to Forbes this isnformation is 11million pieces per second. The mind then filters out what is unwanted or of any use to your present situation.
As an example: What is the feeling in your right foot now? I bet you hadn’t even noticed any sensation in your right foot until I asked you! That is one of your filters. You didn’t need to know the feeling until I asked. And this is going on in your sub conscious every millisecond of everyday.
Strolling through life aimlessly is what will cause you to become lost. You can increase how effective you are by changing your set of values that guide you. Everything you do is guided by this value-based model. From your perception of wealth, health or relationships as examples.
How do I change my value system?
There are two amazing scientifically proven techniques that help you to notice your limiting value systems, the systems that aren’t working well for you. They could be causing you unnecessary suffering in your finances, relationships or any aspect of your life.
The first is meditation and mindfulness. We begin to explore our minds and notice without judgment or attachment how our minds function, how this process of mind really works. We slowly begin to see that which causes us to suffer and once clearly seen you naturally drop those values that no long we have benefit to you.
The other method to practice or learn is NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) this is the 21st century’s scientific model of the human minds workings and for all of us taught at school works wonderfully in explaining and uncovering value systems that cause you harm.
3 Intentionally develop a process to build momentum.
Your developed mind is a tool to use, to be proactive in attaining your goals and your dreams. Your mind will either MAKE YOU OR BREAK YOU! So use it to develop a process to build momentum to reach your goals. use it top develop these 3 priniples to achieve success
Using simple NLP exercises such as timeline therapy, anchoring, the swish method and visualisation we can speed up the process of learning and build your Momentum to success. It can be tough to build momentum on your own.
Building momentum is rather like trying to pushing a car. The first initial surge requires immense effort but once it actually moves slightly, you feel you can do this which then powers you onto more and more.
No matter where you are in this great journey we call life, remember that every lotus flower first must rise from the deepest darkest water to find the surface and flower. You too can achieve every dream and goal you want in life, but you need to make a commitment to gather your momentum. I promise you there are countless rewards along this road.
The Concept for implimenting these principles to achieve success
The concept is easy, but the execution can sometimes be very difficult on your own. To help speed the process find a qualified coach in either meditation or NLP, within a very short time You will have built the confidence in yourself and dissolve any limiting beliefs that could be holding you back. It’s like having an extra pair of hands helpig you build that first momentum.
Finding help isn’t a sign of weekneas it shows maturity and wisdom. This process will work no matter what goal you are trying to achieve.
You build momentum by making yourself feel like you are a winner who can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Failure is not an option.
Implement these 3 fundamental principles to achieve success into your life and begin to enjoy the benefits almost instantly.
Join Our Twice Weekly Email Packed With FREE Goodies to Create A Positive Mindset
Coaching & Training in Positive Thinking
Check Your Junk Mail after signing up if you haven’t heard from us in 5 minutes. Your welcome email has a downloadable Free Gift. we don’t want you to miss It
*Dhamma Tāpasā is a trained former Buddhist Monk and the spiritual name given to Andrew Hallas. Now a Life Changing and inspirational Positive Coach, a certified NLP Practitioner, Mindfulness Trainer, a Motivational Speaker and a Published Author.
Creator of the highly acclaimed “The Four Trees” a story of learning how we can all live a more fulfilled and content lifestyle.
By using his unique approach of storytelling, mixed with ancient Buddhist Monk Secrets, and combined with 21st century scientifically proven techniques, Dhamma Tāpasā is able to capture your imaginations whilst teaching you valuable Life Skills and True Wisdom.
I Help Empower YOU With A Lifetime of Positivity…
…Changing The Way You Experience The World
Do You Feel YOU Deserve More Out Of Life?
Want To Make A Difference For Yourself And Your Family?
With This Brand New Cutting Edge Approach I Will Transform Your Life Quicker, Easier and More Effective Than Any Model Out There
Just Give It A Try Completely Risk FREE
And I Promise I Will Transform YOUR Entire LIFE!
Find Something Of Interest
With Our Latest Posts
- Make Your life Truly AmazingWhat Makes Your life Truly Amazing? Discover 7 of the most popular answers and are yours the same?
- The Empty Golden Box an Inspirational StoryAn inspirational story of unconditional love and hope something we all need in our lives.
- The Elastic Band Effect and How to Overcome ItUnderstand What The Elastic Band Effect is and how to overcome it’s limiting ability.
- The Pencil AnalogyAn Inspirational & Motivational Moral Story Analogies and Metaphors and the art of storytelling help us retain the information faster. The Analogy of the Pencil is one of those metaphors that once read we just simple can’t forget. Enjoy. The Pencil Analogy The Pencil Maker took the pencil aside and just before putting him intoContinue reading “The Pencil Analogy”
- The 3 Types of Goal SettingThe these essential 3 types of goal setting to set you above the rest
- The Art of Being an OptimistLearn the art of being an optimist, living with a positive attitude towards any obstacle.
- The Art of Positive ThinkingThe art of positive thinking is about truly understanding how our human minds work to allow for permanent change within our own thinking and subsequently becoming more positive in your own life.
- Optimism 4 BeginnersOptimism 4 Beginners is now available as a Free ebook to help us through these troubling times. With Russia invading Ukraine, Covid-19 and inflation starting to make its presence felt, Optimism 4 Beginners uses original metaphors and heartwarming stories to enhance strategies and techniques to keep a positive frame of mind.
- Living with RegretWhat are your biggest regrets in life? We all have regrets in life but do you know the best way to deal? Do you know what the 5 most common regrets are in life?
- The Prisons we create within our own MindAs humans we all create glass ceilings within our minds. These can be like prisons within ourselves or limiting beliefs. These two short stories illustrate the point beautifully and can give us an enlightenment moment
- Mountain of EnlightenmentA short moral tale of climbing a mountain towards enlightenment. A life lesson on how the mind works.
- A Pig Called No-SquealThe Harsh reality of judging others, never judge a book by its cover, or envy another’s circumstances. Everyone is suffering in some form or another, we can never tell from the outside what that maybe. Learn to live contently in YOUR life, live in the moment.
- The Zen Master and The ThiefA Short Tale of how we have the choice in any given situation how to react. The Zen Master and the Thief demonstrates this attitude perfectly
- The Creative Principle and Law of OneGuest author Salah Grenewood tells us about the power of oneness and it’s magical presence it has in your life.
- The Chicken Farmer and The PeacockLearn the illusion of the human mind with this short moral story The Chicken Farmer and The Peacock’