An Inspirational Original Moral Story The Poison
Somewhere in middle America there lived a rather odd lady, named Patrica. Pratrica’s peculiarity was her strange hatred for her boss. This simple fact isn’t so odd or strange, there are many of us that hate our bosses! So what was it that made patricia’s situation very peculiar indeed?
Well let me explain.
Everyday Patrica spent at work, she would spend her time devising a cunning plan, a plan so devious that she thought it couldn’t fail. Then every night when Patricia went home she would put that plan into action.
Every night Patrica would go home and make a concoction of poison to take her revenge out once and for all on her boss. And every night Patrica drank that poison expecting her boss to fall victim of her dastardly scheme. And as expected, every night Patrica fell violently ill with stomach cramps and sickness.
The pains experienced at night didn’t deter poor Patrica, and every day a new poison is imagined and every night she repeats the same routine.
Many many weeks pass this way without a days let up. Poor Patrica is now very week and tired from all the poison she drinks at night but still insists on the same routine.
Join Our Twice Weekly Email Packed With FREE Goodies to Create A Positive Mindset
Coaching & Training in Positive Thinking
Check Your Junk Mail after signing up if you haven’t heard from us in 5 minutes. Your welcome email has a downloadable Free Gift. we don’t want you to miss It
Author: Dhamma Tāpasā*(Andrew Hallas)
*Dhamma Tāpasā is a trained former Buddhist Monk and the spiritual name given to Andrew Hallas. Now a Life Changing and inspirational Positive Coach, a certified NLP Practitioner, Mindfulness Trainer, a Motivational Speaker and a Published Author.
Creator of the highly acclaimed “The Four Trees” a story of learning how we can all live a more fulfilled and content lifestyle.
By using his unique approach of storytelling, mixed with some ancient Buddhist Monk Secrets, 3 Simple Life Principles and all combined with 21st century scientifically proven NLP techniques, Dhamma Tāpasā is able to capture your imaginations whilst teaching you valuable Life Skills that will change every aspect of your life.
Moral of the Story:-
Poor Patrica in our story is indeed peculiar, and to some, she might very well sound like a complete idiot, but we are ALL doing the same thing when it comes to our anger. We expect that pent up rage and hatred to be felt by the other person, which is exactly like drinking the poison and expecting the other to feel the effects.
When we can truly see this as fact we begin to let go of anger and hatred within ourselves. Meditation helps calm our minds and allows us to watch this process unfold before our minds eye. This is ‘direct experience learning’ rather than just knowing something as knowledge and it’s where true wisdom lies.
The next time you feel anger rising from within, try remember this little story and that peculiar poison we all seem to drink.
I Help Empower YOU With A Lifetime of Positivity…
…Changing The Way You Experience The World
Do You Feel YOU Deserve More Out Of Life?
Want To Make A Difference For Yourself And Your Family?
With This Brand New Cutting Edge Approach I Will Transform Your Life Quicker, Easier and More Effective Than Any Model Out There
Just Give It A Try Completely Risk FREE
And I Promise I Will Transform YOUR Entire LIFE!
Our Most Compelling Original Spiritual Stories & Metaphors
Or Find Something Of Interest
- Make Your life Truly AmazingWhat Makes Your life Truly Amazing? Discover 7 of the most popular answers and are yours the same?
- The Empty Golden Box an Inspirational StoryAn inspirational story of unconditional love and hope something we all need in our lives.
- The Elastic Band Effect and How to Overcome ItUnderstand What The Elastic Band Effect is and how to overcome it’s limiting ability.
- The Pencil AnalogyAn Inspirational & Motivational Moral Story Analogies and Metaphors and the art of storytelling help us retain the information faster. The Analogy of the Pencil is one of those metaphors that once read we just simple can’t forget. Enjoy. The Pencil Analogy The Pencil Maker took the pencil aside andContinue reading “The Pencil Analogy”
- The 3 Types of Goal SettingThe these essential 3 types of goal setting to set you above the rest
- The Art of Being an OptimistLearn the art of being an optimist, living with a positive attitude towards any obstacle.
- The Art of Positive ThinkingThe art of positive thinking is about truly understanding how our human minds work to allow for permanent change within our own thinking and subsequently becoming more positive in your own life.
- Optimism 4 BeginnersOptimism 4 Beginners is now available as a Free ebook to help us through these troubling times. With Russia invading Ukraine, Covid-19 and inflation starting to make its presence felt, Optimism 4 Beginners uses original metaphors and heartwarming stories to enhance strategies and techniques to keep a positive frame of mind.
- Living with RegretWhat are your biggest regrets in life? We all have regrets in life but do you know the best way to deal? Do you know what the 5 most common regrets are in life?
- The Prisons we create within our own MindAs humans we all create glass ceilings within our minds. These can be like prisons within ourselves or limiting beliefs. These two short stories illustrate the point beautifully and can give us an enlightenment moment
- Mountain of EnlightenmentA short moral tale of climbing a mountain towards enlightenment. A life lesson on how the mind works.
- A Pig Called No-SquealThe Harsh reality of judging others, never judge a book by its cover, or envy another’s circumstances. Everyone is suffering in some form or another, we can never tell from the outside what that maybe. Learn to live contently in YOUR life, live in the moment.
- The Zen Master and The ThiefA Short Tale of how we have the choice in any given situation how to react. The Zen Master and the Thief demonstrates this attitude perfectly
- The Creative Principle and Law of OneGuest author Salah Grenewood tells us about the power of oneness and it’s magical presence it has in your life.
- The Chicken Farmer and The PeacockLearn the illusion of the human mind with this short moral story The Chicken Farmer and The Peacock’
- The Moment that Changed My LifeThis chance moment with Thich Nhat Hanh changed my life forever.
- 3 Principles to Achieve SuccessThe 3 little used techniques and strategies to build success. Understanding these simple yet powerful strategies have long lasting effects that make your life shine in every way.
- To Thich Nhat Hanh my first meditation masterIt is with a heavy heart that I hear the news tonight at 10:30pm my first Buddhist meditation teach an the most extraordinary mindfulness master Thich Nhat Hanh has passed away. Your words of encouragement you personally shared with me on retreat at Plum Village will never be forgotten andContinue reading “To Thich Nhat Hanh my first meditation master”
- 61 Ideas to Reduce Stress and TensionStress, anxiety and the consequential build up of tension these create, is one of the most reported issues of recent times. Covid-19 has caused a sudden and dramatic rise in reported mental health issues ranging from anxiety, loneliness, stress and tension to name just a few. All types of people have been effected in many ways and getting a grip of these damaging problems can improve your life dramatically.
- A Course in Building Confidence and Self esteemCam optimism be learnt? Can positive thinking change my life, Dhamma Tāpasā explores this fascinating topic.
- The Floating MeditationThe Floating Meditation is very easy and simple to understand and forms part of our mini meditation series. Together we explore some old Buddhist secrets to help us all get some well deserved sleep and relaxation.
- Get A Decent sleep?How Can I Get A Decent Nights sleep? Do these Buddhist secrets to drifting off into a deep and relaxing sleep.
- 5 Things that will Improve Your Life TodayWhy You Need To Do These 5 Things to Improve Your Life Self improvement can be a big undertaking. With these 5 simple strategies we will begin to improve our lives for the better. It is so great that you have decided that you want your life to look different,Continue reading “5 Things that will Improve Your Life Today”
- The Buddha a short storyThe life of the Buddha and his search for enlightenment. A wonderfully illustrated short story
- You are Perfect just the way You areYou are perfect the way you are!